Correction: Many of you are falsely assuming that I had anything to do with the paint on my walls. Silly people. I had very little to do with it actually. I went to Starbucks with my friends Sarah and Pat and while they discussed colors, I calmly drank my coffee (I do admit that I told them what color my rug was as well as the slipcovers and the plates). They then went with me to Lowe's and painted much of the house, although my hubby did a lot of it too. I babysat the kiddos while cracking jokes and making them smile (although I was cranky from watching the kids, so that didn't happen a lot either. ;-) ). Just needed to clarify. =) Enjoy.
My hubby is currently at the movies watching Batman with friends, so I figured I'd post some more pics of our house. Shocking isn't it.....two posts in less than a week. I hope blogger doesn't overload. :)
My favorite room is the living room. I love to sit on the love seat, drink coffee, and chat with my friends. Care to come for a visit? =)
Eventually, we are going to hang pictures....well at least before we move again...maybe. =)
Our dining room is probably my second favorite room hr, and I'd show it to you, but I keep getting an error when I upload it. See- Blogger is going nuts.=)
OK, there it is....
I am going to hang pictures of my Pike's Market trip around the room.......hopefully. (See a theme?)
Last but not least- Some of my favorite Super Heroes. The two little ones you may not recognize are Chaille and Alex- friends from Georgia who God has blessed us with again. Oh, and the two dresses the girls are wearing are my old drum major dresses. I knew they'd come in handy. =)
Monday, August 18, 2008
The rest of the house....well almost =)
Posted by Laurie at 6:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
I love your living room....gosh, I can't wait to live in a REAL house again!
Chaille - whose daughter was she again? I remember that name...just not who she belonged to...and Alex, he wasn't around when we left, was he? Refresh my oh-so-lost brain, please?!? ;-)
Your house looks great! Feel free to come up here to paint mine anytime. ;) The previous owners apparently liked green. I'm ready for a change. I recognized the dresses as soon as I saw them! I think mine are packed in a box somewhere in NY or PA.
I didn't know Sarah and Jared were in VA. That's so awesome! I can't believe how big Chaille has gotten! House looks great--wanna paint mine? We need to get rid of Chase's "artwork" before we sell.
Post a Comment