Guess what everybody? I just spent the day cleaning and here is the shocking part and will make many of you pass out. I actually....drum rolll...... ENJOYED it. Wow. Seriously cleaned the whole day- mopped all the wood floors in every room but mine, vacuumed, swept, cleaned two bathrooms (and not with just a Clorox wipe), cleaned up the dishes...cleaned them up again and again (lunch and breakfast), changed and washed the bedding on all the beds while watching FIVE kids. Wow. My grandmother (who was the neatest woman I have ever known) must be smiling in heaven, shoot, she's probably dancing. =)
Oh, the pic is just random....from a beach trip. It's not Hawaii, but it was pretty. =)
Monday, August 25, 2008
Shocking- I do have a bit of my Grandma in me. =)
Posted by Laurie at 2:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
I get into spurts like that. One day I'll look around and realize I can't stand the mess and clutter anymore. It is kind of satisfying in some sort of twisted, weird way. And my house looks cleaner on weekends that Jason has to work all day and I get more accomplished. Go figure.
Post a Comment